Thursday, September 9, 2010

Update on the bad dogs.

So you know how I said the BT's will probably do it again. Boy did I call that one! I just didn't think it would be so soon. Little suckers did it again the very next day! This time I banished them outside and ignored them. For HOURS. This is the first time I have ever made them stay outside. They have a doggie door that they use to go in and out at will. It isn't like it was a tough punishment, it was like 70 degrees outside and they had food and water. They thought they were dying. Absolutely pouting about it. I would have left them out all night because I was steamed, but my husband took pity on them and let them in at about 11pm. I can't wait to see what they have done today. :(

4 comments:

  1. This is when crates and crate training is a veeeery good things. Bad behavior means jail time! BTW, that Lily filly is absolutely beautiful! And so is her daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I like them both too.

    You are absolutely correct about the crate. Both of them are crate trained and have spent the last couple of work days in the crate. They aren't happy about it but it beats the heck out of coming home to garbage all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kel, I'm visiting from Laura Crum's blog and I saw you also have trashbears. We have a yellow Lab trashbear and we have stymied her with this trash can:
    http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=16894842

    Works great as long as the humans remember to lock it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funder... thanks for the link. I am definitely going to get one!

    ReplyDelete