Friday, October 14, 2011

Where does the time go...jez!

So quick update.... Went to my first Ranch Versatility show. Wow. It is my new love. More on that later.

Moved horses AGAIN! and will be moving yet again this weekend!

Prepared Little Bit to go to a sale and she left yesterday. My goal is to get down to 3 saddle horse and the old broodies. Not real sure when that is going to happen but that is what I am working towards.

I have been spending time with a new trainer. She has Ms Lily and they are doing great. She and Lily just seem to click. I think I am going to have a phenomenal horse when it is all said and done. That makes me happy.

I have been riding Scooter a lot and I love him to pieces. He is like a big red sponge. Ride him for 20 minutes and he learns something. Come out the next day and it is still there and he is ready to learn something new. He may be a plain headed, little red horse but pretty is as pretty does. I would rather ride a horse like him seven days a week and twice on Sundays than some fancy looking horse with no heart and a poor mind.

Went to the Snaffle Bit Futurity in Reno for a get-a-way weekend with hubby. Shopped, had fun, and relaxed.

Finished reining season with Semper and won a buckle for Reserve Champion Green Reiner. Next year I have to compete in the Rookie class and things are going to get tough.

I have so many things bumping around my head, just haven't had time to get them written. I have been working on a post for Ranch Versatility and my bucket list. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment