Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ride and Dine

Saturday I went to a local fund raising event for a new facility that is in the process of construction. The landowner purchased approx 1200 acres to build a first class facility for all equestrians. So far he has dressage courts, turn outs with loafing sheds, an amazing cross county course, etc. OutBack Steak House catered the event and the food was great. They had booths, exhibits, and demonstrations. All and all it was a fun day.



I rode Semper today and had an amazing ride. The lead changes were flawless, he floated around his circles, his turnarounds had energy and were very fluid, he was just on, on, on. So I got off and gave him a treat, kissed his nose and went home one happy girl.



Talked to my friend that moved to WA and she is doing great. They put an offer in on a house, a big house 4 bedroom 3000+ sq ft. Who wants to clean a house that big? I don't want to clean the house I have and it isn't nearly that big. I want to play with my horses, not clean. To each their own I guess.



Still can't figure out how to edit my video. I guess I am going to have to buy some new software that is made to edit video.

No comments:

Post a Comment